About Arya

 About me


Arya is a 12-year-old, student, reader, writer, baker, dancer, chef, artist, best friend, daughter, and sister. She is a student of fountainhead school. She usually is whipping up magic to bake. She likes baking and cooking. A LOT! She is a writer and a reader, too. “If I were to be born as a genre, I would be mystery or horror.”, she once quoted. “Nothing happens when I read horror, but when I watch it… I bet you, I would be the one under the blanket with my ears closed.” She has written quite a few horror stories and a pretty long mystery. Umm, what’s left? Oh yeah! She is a fan of dancing. She has done jazz, ballet, freestyle, contemporary, western, group, and so on. One last thing, she is an artist too. “I have explored many kinds of drawings and paintings. To name a few, Zendoodling, Mandalas, Oil Pastels, Watercolors, acrylic, decoupage and much more.” Not to brag, she is an AWESOME bestie and daughter. She looks forward to posting some of her stories, telling you about her projects, and more. “See ya in the next post.”, Arya exclaims cheerfully.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitch

My Favourite Project