Talking about projects


Hey! Finally! I am Arya. You would know about me if you have read the previous posts. Well, My bestie who narrated all the previous posts has gone to Hawaii without me. So I am going to tell you a little bit about a few of my projects. 



So, let’s start with my Humanities project. In that, I researched my group on how Covid and climate change were related. 

For my Science project, My peer and I found out the science behind recycling paper and recycled paper ourselves. 

As for my passion project, I took up my passion for aking and started making my own recipes and making a recipe book! 

My leadership project is about baking too. Just that, this time I am teaching my classmates some recipes. 

Last but not least, comes my Language & Arts Project. As I mentioned before, I like writing so I am making a website where I would be posting all of my stories so that everyone could read them. :)

I think that’s enough for today! I’m sorry if I bored ya. See ya later! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitch

Knock Knock

My Favourite Project