My Favourite Project

I want to talk about one of my projects this year. I am planning to write a book named 'The Concert'. For now, not really getting my hopes up to publish because, personally, I don't really think it's going to be that good. I don't know why but I'm anxious and insecure about my work a lot. Hearing about how everyone is planning to publish a book and hearing their ideas, I feel like their ideas are so unique and their style is so much better. Ah, anyway, let me tell you about my book. It's a thriller, part mystery sort of thing. It starts off with a concert, hence the name 'The Concert'. During the concert, a mom and dad get swapped with imposters identical to the real humans. Once the robots are discovered, their daughter along with her best friend try to find her parents. The rest of it, I am still working upon, so it's not decided. Well, that's how it is going to start, probably it will. Writing is really that easy because I procrastinate a lot, I mean a lot. Once I start writing, I will write without distractions, but sitting down to write is the hard part. Wish me luck with the book!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitch

Knock Knock