My Passion For Writing

(Anything in brackets)= my thoughts

(passion for writing is shown and not written)


My Passion For Writing 

(certainly wished the passion had died so I wouldn’t have to write all of this)


Hi… 

Hello…

Shalom?...

(Isn’t this not awkward at all…)

Well, umm, anyway, 

I am Arya, an FS Student. (oh why did you say that?! Of course, they know who you are)
I am really passionate about writing, dark stuff? (Passionate?! ‘Dark Stuff?! Oh god.)

Currently, I am working on a sort of book. The genre’s mystery, a mystery about… just read the book when it comes out if it comes out. Probably will not. (This ain’t gonna go well, is it?)

(Okay, inhale. Exhale. Now please don’t embarrass yourself to death. You have a book to write before you die.)

I have one sole enemy in literature. Poetry. I have a burning hatred towards poetry. A reason to murder Poetry so one will ever ever ever have to go through the torture of writing poetry. (Shaking my head)

I also have a frenemy. Persuasive writing. Depends on my mood. (Okay. Now shut up and say bye and leave)

Oh, look, a dinosaur! (WHAT!)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitch

Knock Knock

My Favourite Project